In-House Communication Skill Training for Large or Small Groups
For over 20 years Commanding Presence has been providing In-House Communication Skill Training for small and large groups of executives and leaders across North America.
Our In-House Communication Skills Training Formats
We offer our training in-person across North America and virtually if needed in the following workshop formats: two-hour, half-day, one-day, and two-day formats. As you can expect, with the shorter workshops, we provided less personal coaching, fewer exercises, and spend less time on each unit.
What We Cover
Your Information: How to organize your thoughts when speaking impromptu, how to prepare your presentation, how to manage the audience while speaking.
Your Delivery: how to connect with your audience, how to be persuasive and charismatic, how to control the virtual room while speaking, how to manage the audience while speaking.
Your Performance: How to manage your performance anxiety, warm-up your voice, and prepare to deliver a strong performance.
Who Should Attend the Advanced Business Communication Skills Training?
We specialize in In-House Communication Skill Training for senior-level executives, leaders, and other professionals, both new and established, who want to raise their speaking skills to match their high-level writing skills.
Our training is of tremendous value to those who are in the early years of their career, as well as those who are already successful speakers.
Participants of our advanced communication presentation skills training will quickly improve every aspect of their business speaking skills, from strategy and text preparation to voice quality, body language, establishing rapport, and overcoming speaking anxiety.
After our communication skills and presentation skills course, participants will be able to:
- Speak with more confidence and authority in all business and social environments
- Quickly prepare and deliver memorable, persuasive presentations and talks to small and large groups
- “Think on your feet”: respond quickly and eloquently to questions and inquiries in meetings, on the telephone, and in presentations
- Connect with the audience and establish rapport with different personality types: persuade and influence with integrity
- Develop your authentic and natural speaking style
- Manage personal stress and communicate effectively under pressure